contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Wednesday 10 February 2016

the neem team / neem toothpaste / review / natural teeth and gum care

 
This is the third review of this company I have done on my blog of products containing neem extracts which is such a versatile ingredient.
 
I actually requested this product specially as I haven't tested any natural toothpastes in the past and so it caught my attention.
 
Julie at the neem team was very helpful and sent me information regarding the product via email and the product was dispatched soon after my enquiry.
 
Neem toothpaste
 
 
 
 
 
The catchphrase on the box is "if you want your teeth to gleam then brush with neem" and I found this to be true as it had a subtle whitening effect.
 
 
It contains peppermint and spearmint oil which gives a refreshing taste and it doesn't have a nasty aftertaste.
 
I have sensitive teeth and I found that this product was good for that and my gums didn't bleed after use.
 
 
This is a very natural product and contains no artificial colours or flavours and is fluoride, paraben, sulfate and gluten free so great for all the family to use.
 
Please see the above website for other similar products in this range.
 
You can follow on twitter here
 
 
And Facebook here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment