contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Sunday 21 February 2016

salt of the earth pure aura crystal spring / review / natural deodorant /

 
I was interested to try this new natural deodorant sent to me by crystal spring.
 
 
 
Free from:
Aluminium chlorohydrate
Alcohol
CFC's
Parabens
Triclosan
 
 
This is the first time I have tried a natural deodorant and I was a little worried that it wouldn't last as long as its chemical counterparts but I was very much mistaken, the scent lasted a long time and also dried really quickly which impressed me.
 
Its made with organic aloe Vera and so it is great if you have sensitive skin under your arms, which I do, and some sprays I've tried really sting but this one didn't.
 
I'm not always keen on lavender scents but with the vanilla it becomes a really lovely light fresh scent

As it is natural I allowed my five year old daughter to try it and she loved it and she also loved the bottle it comes in because its pink!
 
It is a pump spray (non aerosol) which I much prefer because you get more control when spraying and also it tends to last longer as well.
 
Please see the website above for similar items in this great range. They even do a foot deodorant!
 
You can also follow on twitter here
 
 
Or Facebook here
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment