contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 9 February 2016

rawlicious food company / review / natural raw food / gluten wheat free

 
This company have sent me this generous collection of their products for me to trial.


 
 
 
Kale Chips
 
I was really impressed with these, I thought they were very flavourful and they feel like you are having a treat because they have a crunchy texture to them. 
 
While I was pregnant I had an iron deficiency and I was told to eat lots of leafy vegetables which unfortunately I'm not a fan of so these came at the perfect time for me.
 
And an interesting fact that I didn't know, that is on their website, is that cooking destroys nutrition & enzymes and chemically changes foods from the substances needed for health into acid-forming toxins, free-radicals and poisons so another plus for eating raw when possible.
 
There are some great flavours in the range such as cheesy and also Thai chilli.
 
 
Raw crackers
 
These are perfect if you need something to replace bread as a dietary requirement for example if you need something gluten free.
 
You can eat them on their own or they can be eaten with a spread which is what I enjoyed doing.
 
I thought the flavours of these were very original such as tomato pizza which made an interesting change from the norm. 
 
 
Date and cashew snackaroons
 
Now these I cannot rave about enough. These were a massive hit with my five year old, she thought they were wonderful and I have to say I agreed with her.
 
The date and cashew flavours go really well together and they are great for if you are looking for something to quash a sweet tooth craving without having biscuits or chocolate.
 
I also like the fact the ingredients are organic and even their packaging is recyclable.
 
 
Please see the website above for more products in the range.
 
You can also follow on twitter here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment