contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 28 October 2014

sophie la girafe / review / organic / skincare for the whole family / sensitive / natural




I have now used these two products on both me and my four year old daughter and this is my review:


Sophie la girafe Baby Hair and Body wash.

It claims that Lavender Water and Oat Milk provide gentle cleansing of even sensitive and allergy-prone skin and this was true because me and my daughter both have eczema and our skin was not irritated.

It forms a light lather which is good because too many bubbles tend to irritate our skin.

It has a nice texture to it, it doesnt feel greasy or oily.

My daughter loves the picture of the giraffe on the packaging.



Sophie la girafe Baby Body Lotion

A gentle, moisturizing and nourishing body lotion made especially for baby’s skin.

This is a lovely product which I loved using.
 
And again like the wash, our sensitive eczema prone skin was not irritated. 

I tend to shy away from putting products like this on my daughter because as I'm putting them on her my fingers and hands start to go red and inflamed but this did not happen.

Also I found that a little went a long way and I only used a few pea size amounts.


So overall I was very impressed with both of these products and would definitely recommend them for babies skin but also for all the family if anyone suffers with eczema or sensitive skin.  

See the website above for similar products from this company.



A note from their website:

The exclusive brand for Sophie la girafe skincare and personal care for babies, kids and parents. ECOCERT-certified natural and organic skincare. Manufacture safe, ecological products with hiqh quality that can be enjoyed by babies, kids and parents. Our first launch is Sophie la girafe Baby – Ecocert-certified natural and organic skincare range for babies.Sophie la girafe Baby is well tolerated also by children with sensitive skins. Loved by moms and dads who wish to choose safe and high quality products for their precious ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment