contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Friday 10 October 2014

nioxin / review / diaboost / hair thickener / thin hair / product test / free sample/ supersavvy me




Through suppersavvy me I was given the chance to try out this product. I have always had a problem with thin limp hair with no body so I jumped at the chance.

I did notice small results straight away even after the first time my hair had a bit more body and then after using it for a few weeks I definitely noticed quite a big improvement.

I absolutely love the smell of this product as well it is a very light fragrance.


This product is around the £30 mark so to me that is quite expensive BUT it does do what it claims to so I would say you do get your moneys worth.



HOW IT WORKS


NIOXIN Diaboost with HTX, a fusion of Niacinamide, Panthenol and Caffeine, is proven to:
1. Boost your existing hair diameter instantly.
2. Penetrate hair and make it manageable and full.
3. Thicken existing hair at the roots*"
SO IT IS AS IF YOU HAVE UP TO 11,000 MORE HAIR STRANDS!**

No comments:

Post a Comment