I received samples from this company today in a lovely presented bag
There were 8 sample pots in all and these contain:
1. Relax foot cream. With Aromatherapy Essential Oils of Lemon, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile and Vetivert. A rich, nourishing foot cream to help calm, comfort and soothe, restoring balance and harmony within. Helps ease worry, nervous tension, sleep problems and is deeply relaxing and grounding.
2. Energise foot cream. With Aromatherapy Essential oils of Lemon Grass, Rosemary and Eucalyptus. An easily absorbed moisturising foot cream to revive, stimulate and energise you in the morning or a “pick me up” to help you get through the day and overcome fatigue. With Essential Oils to assist in clear thinking, concentration and uplifting the spirit. Not suitable for pregnancy, high blood pressure or epilepsy.
3. Release foot cream. With Aromatherapy Essential Oils of Kunzea, Fragonia, Eucalyptus and Frankincense. A rich, nourishing foot cream which is a tonic for the mind and emotions, gently supporting, balancing and unblocking the emotions, bringing peace and calm within, allowing you to move on in life.
4. Immune boost. With Aromatherapy Essential oils of Ravensara, Fragonia, Eucalyptus, Lemon scented Tea Tree and Vetivert. An easily absorbed moisturising foot cream with a blend of essential oils known to stimulate and support the immune system especially when stress and over work are depleting the body’s natural defences.Not suitable for pregnancy.
5. Repair foot cream. With Aromatherapy Essential Oils of Patchouli, Benzoin, Geranium and Myrrh. A rich, nourishing foot cream made from butters and oils excellent for skin conditioning. With Essential oils known for their healing, regenerating and rejuvenating properties, helping to heal, soften and protect feet and heels from sores, cracks and dryness. Not suitable for pregnancy.
6. Revive foot cream. With aromatherapy Essential Oils of Lavender, Lemon Scented Tea Tree, Juniper Berry, Peppermint and Rosemary. An easily absorbed moisturising foot cream to help revive tired, achey or swollen feet. When massaged into the feet can have a cleansing, tonic effect and help stimulate circulation. Not suitable for pregnancy, high blood pressure or epilepsy.
7. Clear feet.With aromatherapy essential oils of Lemon Myrtle, Lavender, Myrrh and Patchouli. An easily absorbed moisturising foot cream with an Essential Oils known for their antimicrobial and anti fungal properties. Not suitable for pregnancy.
8. Lavender and peppermint foot scrub. A rich, nourishing cream scrub to moisturise and soften, with Apricot Kernal Seeds to gently exfoliate dead skin cells to leave feet soft and smooth. Not suitable for pregnancy.
So at first glance the ones I am most looking forward to trying are the immune boost because I need this at the moment and the foot scrub because of the apricot kernel seeds to rub the dead skin away I think that's a great idea.
So be sure to check back and see how I got on and please check the link at the top of the page for the aroma tree companys website.