contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Tuesday 29 March 2016

dri-pak review / soap flakes / natural cleaning and laundry products / eczema

 
I was sent liquid soap flakes by this company to try.
 
 
 
 
The main reason for my trial of this product is that I have eczema on my hands that flares up when using products that have unnatural ingredients and chemicals in them.
 
Usually when using these products I have to wear gloves to stop my hands from coming into contact with it but because this product is natural I didn't have this problem.
 
Even when I did get some of the product on my hands I had no itchiness or redness.
 
Though it is a gentler product it still cleans really well and leaves clothes with a nice fresh smelling scent and leaves no residue. 
 
Another great feature of this product is that it is suitable when washing waterproof items.
 
The above website has more products available and also has some fantastic natural cleaning tips.
 
You can follow this company on twitter here
 
Or on Facebook here
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment