contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Wednesday 6 April 2016

the clovelly soap company review / natural skin care / eczema

 
 
 
I received a package from this company with a selection of their natural products to try.
 
Coffee and lime soap
 
I thought that these two scents worked really well together.
 
I liked the fact that the little grounds of coffee are a gentle natural exfoliator.
 
All of the soaps are made by hand and they use the traditional cold process method. I was impressed to note that this company only uses Certified Sustainable Palm Oil.
 
I also love the packaging of these they would be ideal as gifts.
 
 
Nourishing skin balm grapefruit and neroli
 
This was a great product for me as I suffer with eczema on my hands and I can't use normal moisturizers and creams as they irritate my skin.
 
This contains enough moisture to stop my hands from getting dry but not too much to make them feel sticky or oily.
 
It has a nice natural scent that is not overpowering.
 
Bath bomb
 
I was really impressed with this. It dissolved fully in the water and it had a lovely fresh citrus fragrance.
 
 
What I also like about the bath bombs is that there is just a sprinkling of petals because in products like this there are sometimes too many and this makes it hard to clean out the bath.
 
I had no adverse reaction, no itchiness or redness to any of the products.
 
 
You can follow this company on Twitter here
 
 
Or Facebook here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment