contact us kathrynstephens@live.co.uk

Friday 7 November 2014

new dawn organic skin and hair care / review / natural / hair growth / hair loss

This is a review of a great company I found on ebay and they were good enough to send me some samples to try.
 
 
 
 
 
Peppermint shampoo and conditioner
 
Shampoo ingredients
 
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, *Aloe Barbadensis 70% (Aloe Vera), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, *Mentha piperita Oil (*Pure Peppermint Essential Oil). Allergens: Limonene. (*Certified Organic). Vegetable origin/not tested on animals.
 
Conditioner ingredients

 
Aqua, Cerearyl Alcohol (from vegetable oil), Betaine, Coco-Glucoside (from coconut oil), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), *Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Palm Oil), *Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba oil), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener from sugar), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol. *Mentha piperita Oil (*Pure Peppermint Essential Oil). Allergens: Limonene (*Certified Organic). Vegetable origin/not tested on animals.
 
The organic Peppermint essential oil in the shampoo and conditioner is said to stimulate blood circulation and therefore hair growth also. Couple this with Aloe Vera which is said to reduce hair loss and you have a recipe for success.
 
Review
 
As I have particularly thin hair I was happy to try out the shampoo and conditioner in the peppermint range.
 
I really like the smell of both these products they are very light and not overpowering.
 
My hair did feel slightly fuller at the roots and the conditioner left it feeling particularly soft so I would say I was quite happy with the results after just one wash.
 
The best thing about this company is that they use all natural ingredients and my hair seems to respond better to that.
 
 
 Soap/Cleanser Bar for Face, Hands, Body & Scalp 'Patchouli Healer' 
 
Ingredients:
 
Aqua, Glycerin, *Sodium Palmate, *Sucrose, *Sodium Cocoate, *Aloe Vera, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, *Patchouli Essential Oil
 
Review
 
I hadn't heard of patchouli oil before so I did a little research and I found there were lots of benefits to using this oil including preventing infection if you have a cut and also helping with eczema prone skin which I have especially on my hands.
 
I had no allergic reaction itchiness or redness.
 
Again like I said with the shampoo and conditioner my skin responds so much better to natural ingredients.
 
Another good thing about this company is that they do not test on animals.
 
There are so many other healing remedies in the shop so definitely visit them at the link at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment